TripleNine Fish Protein A/S is a modern production company that manufactures and sells fish meal and oil of the highest quality, made from raw produce delivered by local and foreign fishermen. The products are primarily sold in Europe and Asia. The factory is located in Denmark and has about 100 employees.
- 1948: Andelssildeoliefabrikken a.m.b.a. is founded as the first of its kind by 52 local fishermen in the Danish town of Esbjerg. Its very first telephone number is 999.
- 1989: Esbjerg Fiskeindustri a.m.b.a. is founded when Andelssildeoliefabrikken a.m.b.a. and Vestjysk Fiskemelsfabrik a.m.b.a. merge. The merged company is the only remaining fish meal manufacturing facility in Esbjerg today.
- 2001: Esbjerg Fiskeindustri a.m.b.a. and Thyborøn Andels Fiskeindustri (TAF) fuse to form TripleNine a.m.b.a.
- 2012: TripleNine a.m.b.a. is converted to a private limited company and merges with the Norwegian Koppernæs Group to form the largest fish meal and fish oil company in Scandinavia under the name of TripleNine Group A/S.
- Annual handling: 30,000 tonnes of fish meal and 25,000 tonnes of fish oil
- Anti-salmonella treatment of fish meal
- Annual production: 300,000 tonnes of fish
- Daily production: 3,000 tonnes of fish
YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT TRIPLENINE FISH PROTEIN A/S HERE…